Friday, December 11, 2009

Brazillan Waxing Pictures After A Waxing, Should There Be Zitty Bumps?

After a waxing, should there be zitty bumps? - brazillan waxing pictures

I am 22 and have been shaving my pubic hair, because I am 16 years. I decided yesterday, my first waxing down there, get a wax Braziller. My pain tolerance is pretty high, so it does not hurt that I thought it would. The lady told me it was really sensitive skin and a wax "blue". and apparently its different, and for more sensitive skin may be used.:: shrug:: What will work forever.

In any case, theres bumps. not the kind of shots that would normally get with a razor blade, but these are almost like pimples. I want to break out, they are small and color references Goo. Is this normal? Is this something that usually happens the first few times, then disappears? since these holes are only patches, but I think I'm sick. I'm worried about them? There is nothing I can do to remove or treat?

0 comments:

Post a Comment