Sunday, December 20, 2009

Down Syndrome Breakdown Teens: Is This Terrible Or What?

Teens: Is this terrible or what? - down syndrome breakdown

I have two things.

1. I do not read this question on the basis of 6 months. I have but I can not imagine. I'm pretty sure that the baby troll, but thinks only of the punishment that made me stressed out and how I'm going to suffer to hyperventilate. Unfortunately I am not kidding. The idea that a sentence scares me and I could not cope with, and if I happen. I had a breakdown.

2. My internet was only for 5 hours. From 8 to about 15 minutes, and I wanted to scream. Of course this need by What Not To Wear was presented.


It's terrible, or what?
And I can not go out and do something, go with the syndrome of delayed sleep phase and not to bed last night in a desperate attempt to go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight, I'm dangerously depleted, and it must remain in the house.

I arrange my room to pass the time, but I hope my equipment for the entertainment as a techie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment