Saturday, February 13, 2010

Easy Bruising More Condition_symptoms Symptoms Of FAST And Easy Bruising?

Symptoms of FAST and easy bruising? - easy bruising more condition_symptoms

My friend very easy bruising. Everything you need to do is tickle () very hard and he will destroy it. Tonight, she ran, raised his arm to do something GRAP and hit him in the corner of a wood 2x6. I would say in 10 seconds, I had a hematoma the size of a quarter and by almost 1 / 4 inches. I was immediately put ice and eventually the swelling down, but still quite large.

What is the cause of his injury so easily and what about this huge waves in the hand is so fast? His hand was also tingleing (which I suspect) because of the lack of movement.

Is there a forum for the drugs in a more appropriate place could answer this question?

Thank you to everyone

2 comments:

Bro said...

It looks like anemia, or possibly a severe iron deficiency. Do you have a history of eating disorders (not that most girls are ...)? 100% honest with this type of question

http://www.webmd.com heard?

Cheyenne said...

Not sure, but I know that the wounds of the people who are slightly anemic.

Post a Comment