Monday, February 8, 2010

Generic Statement Of Confidentiality Template Do I Need A Legal Statement Of Protection For My Business?

Do I need a legal statement of protection for my business? - generic statement of confidentiality template

I want a computer company, where the PC used to begin spyware minor / analiza recognize peoples PC. Is there a judicial finding of protection that people should have received a general statement about using before this problem on your PC and if so where I can.

1 comments:

stevie_d... said...

You can find the language of the majority of the revenue from each service provider - not just services, but will probably fit best. Basically, I want you free from any liability, direct or indirect) of any loss is limited, probably due to negligence or claims to the value (ie what expenses - such as cleanings.

Post a Comment