Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Figaro Oil I Have Two Month Daughter My Friend Suggest Me To Use Figaro Olive Oil For Massinng. What Is Its Benfit?

I have two month daughter my friend suggest me to use figaro olive oil for massinng. what is its benfit? - figaro oil

The idea is to massage.Any oil is fine. Olive oil is known for its benefits to the skin in good condition known, but no baby oil with a good mix of herbs or some kind of regular, Johnson is also good. I pulled the DABUR baby oil, smells, and children do not have much fat.
Take a course in infant massage or that the proper way to massage the child. In my case, my dream was a good boy, he loved the attention and gave us by.
Had gained a little better and began to rotate, raise your head and push it even better than boys their age.
There is nothing wrong with baby massage for all.
Use a plastic pad and keep diapers handy and was able to pee first or something, but the hot oil rubbed on your hands, then good on the body of the child route, to do so. Have fun.

1 comments:

salee anabee said...

makes it easy.

Post a Comment