Monday, February 15, 2010

Mother Abused In The Train My Mother Might Have Sexually Abused Me?

My mother might have sexually abused me? - mother abused in the train

In my home country in Asia .. I feel like my mother sexually abused me on purpose .. are the public toilets with her and my sister, which is customary in my country who washed my body wash and touch my private parts, and it has taught me to clean showers there .. with my hands .... I understand that could be the end, but hygenine put great emphasis on cleanliness is so stable ..
Then I remember when I slept in my room above (which is also very common), my older cousin and a rich uncle slept next to me and I remember trying to place his hands on my .. move private room, and when I was very young .. .. primary school and when I camp with my cousins and relatives, three of my cousins and I played doctorand wait your turn and on my private areai, but above all enough time to examine my own in which they did because I was the only woman .. were my age or
felt very guilty ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment