Friday, January 22, 2010

Can Every Flatbed Scanner Scan 35mm How To Clean Both Sides Of The Glass On My Flatbed Scanner?

How to clean both sides of the glass on my flatbed scanner? - can every flatbed scanner scan 35mm

I began to scan pictures today, and I realized that scan the identification of each individual. I spray some glass cleaner and a soft cloth, which I in my glasses and wipe the glass with other images, but the spots continue to flow into my paintings. I noticed that the stains on the bottom of the glass. How do I clean both sides of the glass from my scanner, when these stains and signs are not in my photos? Thank you!

2 comments:

J_DOG said...

I do not understand how you have stains on the back of the ScanMaker glass.My is provided with a seal so that no dust can enter the can unit.It, hanging out of his unit, how likely to access the screws on the inside of the plate have access allow the light source, but beware, these lamps are very Manufacturer fragile.Check its website, a FAQ or Help section before d 'try these new scanners it.Some are open so cheap they are not really designed to be repaired, easy to replace.

dmori23 said...

if possible ... to divide in order to reach the other side. You can not dismantle it in fear, they're pretty screwed.

Post a Comment