Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Keystone Juniors Volleyball Should I Study Japanese Now If I Plan Make It My Major In College?

Should I study Japanese now if I plan make it my major in college? - keystone juniors volleyball

I want to learn Japanese at the university.
I thought about studying abroad next summer (of 2009 .. i am currently junior), and I thought even in some courses in the online Japanese school before. (The school was Keystone).
Would it be better if I study Japanese and then in school, or I should wait and study in the university?

Another question: I want to study abroad in the school as well .. Studying Abroad hurt my chances to do then?

3 comments:

mostlike... said...

105 I had my first semester, and he was learning fun! You have to be careful, some schools require you take the higher-level classes, if you have had a number of years of language, no matter how good you are. If you start now, therefore a great idea, you should stay with the whole way until the first year in college.

annainth... said...

Learn the Typefaces (Hiragana and Katakana), because it is the hardest part. Speaking and listening are not that difficult, but learning to read and write is very, very hard. After a little background to help you enormously.

ani_rich... said...

It can not hurt before the game. I've heard that Japanese is difficult, more practice to get better.

Post a Comment