Thursday, January 21, 2010

Complete Structure Of Female Virgina I Am A Male Having A Female Structure?

I am a male having a female structure? - complete structure of female virgina

This is a rare problem Prett, I am a man (18)
I have a body that is the figure of a woman who is a curveous the body, but the rest of the hair, all functions are men in the body, a normal penis, beard and face normal men.
The problem was not realized birth.i them after completing my class 11 (approx 16 1 / 2 years), until then there were!
This means that there googling a solution for this problem.I have a lot, but has not yet found the necessary soln. I hesitate to say that my problem has a girlfriend and I cover this form of dress carefully! I'm tired of this need for a normal human body
Please help me!
Gynecomastia is not because I have no breasts, but I have a flat chest like a man
My only problem is my body shape

Hope u can show some light !!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best advice is always there for you:
proceed in a professional, I believe that everything in your head!
You need a psychiatrist things imageing! I think ........ Normal your blood!

Anonymous said...

You think you have a narrow waist and broad hips? Do you have an extra rib lol

Try some weightlifting, your body here, a little muscular and masculine.

Anonymous said...

I would say, even normal. Because I have the same problem. I'm 18, 5'9 ", 165-170 pounds. I lost 50, I weighed 207 pounds and I realized that he was a bit like a tube (not represented by a T - T-shirt), what kind of packets to the hips, which is a "curve" look.

Some man with a round body, and then there are girls with curves (hips at all).

It is not so noticeable when you gain weight. U more muscular.

Anonymous said...

You think you have a narrow waist and broad hips? Do you have an extra rib lol

Try some weightlifting, your body here, a little muscular and masculine.

Post a Comment