Saturday, January 30, 2010

... More Condition_symptomsblack Cirgles Under Eyes What Should I Add To My Brown Rice And Lentils? (more Details Below, Vegetarian)?

What should I add to my brown rice and lentils? (more details below, vegetarian)? - ... more condition_symptomsblack cirgles under eyes

After an hour of my green lentils and brown rice is cooked. It is both a cup cooked. I live with my grandmother and she was the main supermarket ... something else, because they do not like to try new things. I put my spinach, but I have cooked before. I need a simple recipe. Thank you for answering. And I'm a vegetarian.

3 comments:

Jenny Lynnnnnn said...

http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/soy-glazed-tofu-with-spinach

Robert S said...

Try nuts or sunflower seeds or sesame seeds.

jasmineb... said...

I want only to cut or tear the spinach into large pieces and in the last two minutes cooking time, just like.

Or cook chips in a little garlic and very slowly soften for 3 minutes or so only in a little margarine, add the spinach and stir until smooth.

Post a Comment