Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Model Rally I Have An '02 Mits. Lancer OZ Rally With Its Engine Light On, Anyone Know Of Common Problems With This Model?

I have an '02 Mits. Lancer OZ Rally with its engine light on, anyone know of common problems with this model? - model rally

I have a 2002) Mitsubishi Lancer (OZ Rally edition. My light engine has since July. I know it's terrible! I replaced the oxygen sensor before the catalytic converter. I am changing the oil (and replaced my air filter 2 changes). Normally I have 400 miles to a tank. In my last mile has been back over the past few months, and now I'm at about 290 miles per tank. No smell of gas, my car does not shake / rev up and down at idle, and I filled my tank with regular unleaded petrol (what are the problems when my car) to Autozone for engines without control. When replacing the oxygen sensor, that what came to restart the computer, the battery, and after driving about 50 miles the light was on and in the time before them get on and off too. Besides, my car makes no noise unknown (although I get a squeaking rainy, so I know I have to adjust or replace my belt. HELP)! We can not, afford to lose even more miles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hook you will see the scan tool to see what switches to change the engine light control and tell then to the V-belt

Anonymous said...

Robert is right. Consider the box of the car are, they say the reason the light is on toll

Anonymous said...

Hook you will see the scan tool to see what switches to change the engine light control and tell then to the V-belt

Anonymous said...

Hook you will see the scan tool to see what switches to change the engine light control and tell then to the V-belt

Post a Comment