Saturday, January 9, 2010

Howard Sommers Towing Howard Sommer Towing Company..Do I Get Charged?

Howard Sommer Towing Company..Do I get charged? - howard sommers towing

I'm in an accident about 4 weeks. The police told me that I had moved from Howard Sommers and stored there. I think that insurance should cover the costs for towing, but now my family tells me that her $ 150 per day and not on the insurance. My insurance company to verify that for me $ 700 of estimated damage, but we all know that my car will cost at least $ 2000 to get fixed too. I wonder whether I should use the $ 700 to cover the costs of towing to the garage and got my insurance bill for other expenses? But even when I use the $ 700 that covers all costs for towing charges, if $ 150 per day. What should I do?? someone who knows helpppp about this, please!

4 comments:

MSAD said...

Please call the Controller, who will process your request. They will explain the process for you.

MSAD said...

Please call the Controller, who will process your request. They will explain the process for you.

shjf47 said...

The vehicle was towed away because it manageable. If so, you should put your insurance to cover the towing and storage of your Collision coverage. As the charges go, there are fees for towing and a separate price for the storage and other cargo in order to have a link to the vehicle. But do not think that the daily cost is $ 150.00, the more likely they are to $ 15.00 $ 35.00 per day. You need to contact your representatives to speak towing and storage costs and questions about the report please exposures damage to your vehicle.

Todd C said...

First, the towing companies are the scum of the earth ... But even as such, any day of the alleged $ 150! I think you have the wrong number. Most cost between $ 15 - $ 35 per day.

The vehicle was not possible after the accident? "I asked, in general, the police will be automatically drawn if they did not and does not contain an option that is considered a. Pull. If you can drive, was towed away why?

If your loss is covered by your insurance, your company _Required_ include towing costs and storage in the complaint (again, as long as your vehicle was not sure of) the device. Otherwise, it leads me to believe that the vehicle has been towed and he was always drive safely. If this is the case, you need the towing and storage, and get off the vehicle. If storage costs as you say, you have a complaint with the Attorney General file.

Something is not adding here.

Post a Comment